Brochures and forms

Find all the brochures and forms to help you set up and manage your superannuation or pension account with Water Corporation Superannuation Plan.

Please note that following a recent review, the WCSP Trustee is proceeding with a Successor Fund Transfer (SFT) and have selected AMP SignatureSuper to be the ongoing superannuation provider for fund members. Please ensure you refer to the information outlined on the Fund Transfer Info page before accessing the brochures and forms below.

All forms require a signature and generally only the original will be accepted. If you require assistance in completing any of the forms, please contact the Administrator on 9211 6633. You can also log into MemberAccess, your secure online account make changes to your account. Find out more.

Super Division

Pension Division

New Employer

Fund Compliance

Withdrawal and Transfer request forms can be requested by calling the Plan Administrator on (08) 9211 6633

Contact the Administrator in the following circumstances:

  1. You wish to close your super account with the Water Corporation Superannuation Plan and transfer the entire balance to another fund.
  2. You have retired and would like to receive your superannuation benefit.
  3. You wish to transfer to a Self Managed Superannuation Fund, please advise the Administrator at the time of your request as there are specific requirements.
  4. You wish to make a partial withdrawal from your account and the money paid to you. Conditions apply as you have to meet a release condition.
  5. You wish to make a partial withdrawal from your account and transfer part of your superannuation to another fund under "portability" rules. Conditions apply.